Friday, May 7, 2010

What's up with that?

Monday was peak day plus 12. I didn't get my period yesterday which was peak plus 15. That's been my max number over the last two years of Creighton charting. I was playing all sorts of mind games with myself last night and barely got any sleep. A sample of what I was telling myself:
  • You've got to be pregnant. This is great, just one month after my best girlfriend got pregnant.
  • I can't believe it! My mucus cycle this month was worse than it have ever been. That sure tells me how reliable Creighton is.
  • I'm scared. Can I really pull off this pregnancy thing? How's my husband going to deal with this?
  • I can't go on that rafting trip in June. That will suck I'll lose the deposit.
  • I never wanted my baby to be born in January.
  • Six months of trying and it finally happened!
  • Great! I just wasted 50 bucks on that special lubricant that is "sperm safe." I won't be needing that for at least two years.
  • I gotta get some sleep because I have a big day at work tomorrow.
  • My mother-in-law is going to be so happy.
You might be able to guess where this is going. Before I got in the shower this morning, I saw the pink on the tissue. Foiled again? I can't say I'm as devastated as the previous five attempts. I'm not sure how much longer I can try.


No comments:

Post a Comment