Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My husband left me

Just for the evening. I told him if he keeps putting me off he's going to have problems. :)

I picked up a pizza from our neighborhood Italian restaurant for dinner. It's where we had our fourteen person rehearsal dinner. We were packed into a corner because a wine tasting was going on in the banquet room. It was so relaxed and fun. My husband convinced his best man that it was his responsibility to pick up the tab. That took some work.

I loved everything about our wedding day and preparations. It's great to get married where you live so you can go back and visit all the time. We are in the church we got married in every Sunday. We are at the reception site for family movie night every last Friday of the month. Destination weddings can't compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment