Friday, May 28, 2010

The District

I'm P+7 and telling my husband that I'm pregnant even though I'm a week (at least) from confirming. But, it's fun to believe. That's what I'm telling myself.

I was going to go for my Friday donut and coffee but decided to splurge and go to Pan.era Bre.ad. At least there I can get different kinds of coffee. I used to go to P.anera a lot when I lived in Wash.ingt.on D...C.... I can't remember what I ordered but it must have been a lot of calories because I estimate I gained 15 pounds while living there (I did not own a scale and never knew for sure, but I felt overweight.) I was eating A LOT, probably close to 4,000 calories a day (I know, gross) to cope with a bullying boss, twisted social life, and the general dysfunction that is our nation's cap.ital. I only wish I lived there now because I'm reading in other ladies' blogs about Catholic IF get-togethers. But, if I still lived in Washing.ton, I'm sure I wouldn't be married and likely be dead because of stress.

I lost the weight within three months of moving back to California. At least all of my clothes were now really loose.


1 comment:

  1. You are so right-living near DC would be GREAT because of all the awesome Catholic IF bloggers you could meet! But I'm glad you've destressed!

    ReplyDelete