Thursday, September 16, 2010

Disappointment

As the one-year-wait was coming to a close, I spent lots of time planning how I would "do" a pregnancy.  I wanted to be the person that had it all together.  But, I wasn't at all sure how I would actually react since it had never happened to me.  For sure, I wanted to stick with my exercise routines and I watched over and over the video previews for pregnancy exercise video on Coll.age.com.  It's a site dedicated to home exercis.e DVDs.  I even picked out three I intended to buy when I got the positive result.


I still sometimes still look at the previews and really long for the day it's appropriate to shell out the bucks for purchase.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to lie, I don't think I have ever seen a pregnancy work out video...good for you for being ahead of the game!

    I'm praying that your time will come soon enough that you can use those videos! ;)

    ReplyDelete