Monday, July 19, 2010

Interested in making your husband happy?

Last year, I printed a series of very simple salad recipes from the NY Times.  I never made one but this summer, I recalled it and spent ten minutes racking my brain before figuring it out I could just print it again.  Here it is for you: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/22/dining/22mlist.html

101 Simple Salads for Summer!  I got the print out Friday and by Sunday night I'd made five of the salads on the list.  There's some truly incredible pairings and combinations; tomato and strawberries, add some basil and a touch of olive oil.  Husband couldn't believe I was branching out with my cooking and he was happy.  I guarantee these salads will make your hubby happy, too.  If you try any, drop me a comment!  I'd love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment