Friday, February 18, 2011

The High Road is Hard to Find

An update on the healing Mass: it was very special.  I'd never been but had heard about the prayer group and the charismatic folks at our parish.  The sermon was an amazing message with the priest having us repeat the prayer, "Lord, forgive my past, bless my present, and direct my future."  He also talked about how for those of us who are suffering that there's a time when what the doctors can do, ends.  And that's when Jesus comes in and does His Holy Work.  I didn't stay for the anointing because it was getting late but did get the Eucharist.  My faith is really renewed and I know that God is walking with me and blessings will happen in His time, not mine and not ours.

We spent the last couple days at Di.sney.land.  Yesterday was filled with very rich, amazing food.  I felt very guilty for indulging.  We walked around and noticed lots of children.  Walking amongst the very fertile as a subfertile is quite daunting but what was I supposed to expect given that Dis.ne.yland is for kids!

My tablet arrived yesterday and I'm giddy with excitement.  It's so cool.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you feel renewed after the healing mass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to go to one. I'll have to check to see if there is one in my area.

    ReplyDelete