Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Feeling different

Do the Clomid side effects last all month?  I've been feeling very weird the last three days.  Yesterday, I had a wave of intense, amorous feelings come over me towards my husband.  Like the feeling I had when I first fell in love.  It wasn't so much sexual but more a deep desire to be physically close and please him.  I never feel this way, which might be sad but it definitely felt chemical.  At Adoration Chapel, I had an intense prayer session.  I felt like Jesus was right next to me and I was talking (silently) away like a good buddy.

Also my appetite for food has been off.  Yesterday, I had a major craving for a bacon cheese burger.  I got that last night but felt pretty sick afterwards.  Today, despite having every food taste available at home, I racked my brain for two hours thinking about what I wanted for lunch and finally settled on a peanut butter sandwich with cottage cheese.  I'm at work but have absolutely no desire to be here.  So, I've got this flight response going.  This is not atypical of me, I typically like to flee things but this is just weird.

Anybody else had these weird things happen during Clomid?  It's the only thing I can think of that's making me feel this way.

1 comment:

  1. Peanut butter and cottage cheese!! Are you serious? haha. No offense but that sounds horrible to me! haha. Anyway, I have no idea about Clomid...I'm sure I will in the upcoming months but not now.

    ReplyDelete