Thursday, October 14, 2010

Let me be weak, let me sleep, and dream of sheep

At least I can attribute my sad moods to PMS.  God did me a huge favor by having my period start today instead of during one of the seven events I have this weekend.  Starting it during the baby shower would just have been cruel.  However, starting it today lightens the mood.

I want to give all glory to God for putting this group of women of faith together to support one another through these major life events.  I don't know where I would be without this community that I discovered one day in 2009 by Goo.gling "tail end brown bleeding."  It's very interesting how it came to this for me.

We've got an appointment today with the priest presiding over the mass with my "infer.tile co.uples" intention this Sunday.  I want him to have an understanding of who the request was coming from and give it some context and meaning for him.  This is a good priest so he should do great.

Despite the fact that I really wanted to pack my bags and stay at the beach for five days, I'm at work and trying to make the best of things.  This too shall pass.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment