Friday, October 1, 2010

It's Friday!!!


 Woo hoo!  It's Friday and NYC is almost upon us.  I am so excited, and I just can't hide it.
  1. I left work a little early yesterday to go riding with my husband.  He took the lead on his bike and I rode my own behind.  I was kind of nervous to be out in traffic, albeit light given we were headed to country roads.  I didn't fall, didn't panic, and had a great time.  
  2. My husband normally doesn't like the movies that I love but ladies, he's hooked on Anne of Green Gables!  And Anne of Avonlea.  He insisted we finish the whole Avonlea series last night.  The look on his face was just so precious when Anne would get herself into trouble.  He looked like he loved her. ;)  Afterwards, he said how much he liked the series and he was glad I introduced him to it.  Score!
  3. We trying to pack very light for the New York trip.  We'll see how that goes.  We already have a dinner date with friends from here who will also be in NYC at the same time.  Fantastic!
  4. The amount of freedom I've been given to write my own ticket at work is pretty amazing.  My current boss put up no fight whatsoever on the transfer.  Praise be.
  5. I went to the optometrist at lunch to order some new eyeglasses.  My last pair I bought ten years ago.  I think it's time for a new pair.  The glasses tech said the adult sizes were too big for me so I got streered into the teen section.  I'm not totally embarrassed to say I ordered a Ca.ndies lens by Britn.ey Sp.ears.  
  6. Not charting has reduced my day to day thoughts on my infertility to almost nothing.
  7. I can't wait to take great pictures in New York.  It's gonna be great.  If I don't blog until after we return, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment