Friday, August 3, 2012

Margin of Error

Clearly our scale (my husband's from before we got married) has a margin of error of 0.2.  I got on the scale this morning, breathed out heavily and registered a 126.6.  Downward progress, Yes!  Not satisfied apparently with that number, I got back on and it said 126.8.  Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.  So, I'm thinking my actual weight is anywhere from 126.4 to 126.8.  I'll take the mean number.  I feel a tiny less dumpy. 

For dinner last night, I ended up modifying a recipe from the Trader Joe's website: Bacon-Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast.  Since I didn't have any bacon at home, but did have everything else, chicken, tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh oregano, olive oil and feta chesse, I soldiered on.  Just flattened the chicken to make the whole thing an even thickness, put a tiny bit of olive oil (no more than a half a tablespoon) in the flat pan, browned both sides on medium heat than added the chopped tomato, basil, and oregano while the chicken finished cooking on low-medium.  Topped with a tiny bit of feta.  I am on a diet here.



The chicken turned out a bit on the dry side but nothing horrible.  I was tempted to have a small glass of wine but drank just half a Juice Squeeze (love those drinks).  Both my dad and husband called when I was eating but I rejected their phone calls to eat my lovingly prepared meal in peace.  I'll call my dad back this morning.

Last evening's workout (done barefoot) was:


  

No comments:

Post a Comment