Monday, February 20, 2012

I don't know Bethenny

However, I did watch an interview she recently gave.  I guess she's a reality tv person.  Anyway, she does talk about her recent miscarriage and I thought she touched upon a lot of fears and pain women like us feel about infertility and miscarriage.  The interviewer, once Bethenny reveals the miscarriage gives a dismissive response, "Huh," but B is clearly emotional as of course this topic is.  If you want to skip to the miscarriage talk, go to 3:45.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, yes gotta love the "so much to go through but you have many blessings" reply.

    Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! For some reason (and I can't begin to explain why!) I really like Bethenny. Thank you so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know her either (though I've heard of her), but that's a really interesting interview!

    ReplyDelete