Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nothing

I haven't tried not to post intentionally.  Believe me.  So, nothing on the job front.  Didn't receive a reply to my 'thank you' email last week.  I left a voice mail message this morning.  But nothing.

My husband's crazy work is scheduled to come to a close on October 27th  31st.  So, soon and I will be very happy he can come home.  Our wedding anniversary is this Thursday.  We'll both be working; ironically enough, Thursday is my busiest day of the week, lots of meetings and that dumb duck-and-cover exercise then walk outside to chat with your co-workers while pretending to efficiently evacuate.

I'm planning an anniversary celebration in November.  Better late than never, especially when a great dinner, great company, and a swanky hotel are on the horizon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of anniversary get-aways at an appropriate time. We were hosting something or other right after our anniversary, and my DH proposed taking a weekend away and I started getting heart palpitations about the things I hadn't cleaned and wouldn't be able to. He very graciously didn't take it personally - bless him. Besides, it's nice to have something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete